Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

I took some amazingly adorable photos of a few of my Valentines this past weekend and well, they are begging desperately to be shared. Since I have been in a funk the past few days these have given me extreme joy...I hope they do the same for you! I hope that all of you had a fantabulous Valentine's day and shared the love that this world needs!
 
Much love and enjoy!
 
Elle and Isaiah's mama
 
Our Isaiah Sammy...the hair is on the edge of I-desperately-need-a haircut-but-my-mom-is-too-afraid-of-change and I-am-rockin'-that-messy-celebrity-look...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 he makes my soul happy
 
 he was in love with his bag of goodies
 
 
 
 
 
 of course being in love naturally means eating the goodies inside
 
 awesome
 
 
 
 I just love this...I may want it blown up and framed
 
 Seriously??? Sweet blue-eyed baby Lili
 
 it just doesn't get better
 
 
 
 
 
 Oh, I lied...yes it does
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 kisses for Lili...always giving Lili kisses
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 and that's enough
 
 

No comments: